Killarney awoke to a blanket of snow this morning. Well it was about an inch at best, but in true Irish style the roads ground to a halt. Some drivers were far too cautious, some threw caution to the wind. Unfortunately there was a traffic accident on the Killarney-Tralee road, just at the top of the hill, on the Tralee side of the new bridge. Miraculously there was hardly any snow in comparison for the rest of the journey into Tralee and it went without incident.
Photos from Kerry
- All 5 Kerry seats declared kerrynews.wordpress.com/2016/03/01/all… https://t.co/vJSx98Wjt7xyz 1 year ago
- Tourism industry forum for Kerry wp.me/p3z4a-jhxyz 1 year ago
- Kerry Airport are hosting CONNECT 2015 wp.me/p3z4a-jb #Connect2Kerryxyz 1 year ago
- Engineering firm promises 40 jobs for Killarney wp.me/p3z4a-j9xyz 1 year ago
- Burst Water Main in Barleymont wp.me/p3z4a-iXxyz 2 years ago